100% French Colombard
Vegan, Gluten Free
Ingredients: Grapes, Carbon Dioxide, Tartaric Acid, Yeast, Sulfites
Earthy and crisp with notes of melon, pear, almond that is savory and zesty.
With a yummy, zingy factor of 10, this is going to be your new favorite bubbly for the season. The closest style we have to Prosecco, the lighter bubbles lift the fresh melon and pear notes for an anytime-is-a-celebration time!
Pairs well with any Celebrations, Brunch, Fried Chicken.
Residual Sugar: 1.1 g/L
- Pip, the Greeter is named after our founder, Sarah’s dog and beloved winery greeter, Pip.
- We love the way that dogs welcome you with excitement and make everyone feel like family.
- We hope Pip, the Greeter wines bring you as much joy as their namesake brings us!
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Sourced from two vineyards specifically planted to French Colombard – planted in 1994 and 2012
- The juice was fermented in closed-top stainless-steel tanks for 16 days with no malolactic fermentation, allowing the zesty nature of French Colombard to be the star.
- After fermentation was completed, it aged further in stainless-steel tanks for 4 months.
- Finally, carbon dioxide is added before bottling to control the amount of bubbles in the wine, making it a softer, more approachable sparkler!
DID YOU KNOW?
French Colombard, which is an offspring of Chenin Blanc, has a lot of taste similarities to Pinot Grigio/Gris, so imagining a “Bubbly Pinot Gris” is a great way to sip, share and celebrate this very unique and tasty bubbly wine!