100% Pinot Gris
Ingredients: Grapes, Tartaric Acid, Yeast, Sulfites
Earthy and crisp with notes of red apple, pear, white flowers, and honeysuckle.
It's Pinot Gris...and it's PINK?!? That's right, Pinot Gris can be a pink wine. Specifically, it’s more of a pale copper hue, which means this wine saw some time on the grape skins to extract a little color and A LOT of flavor. Enjoy notes of crisp apples and honeysuckle with beautiful floral aromas.
Pairs well with any roasted chicken, creamy pastas, and brunch
Residual Sugar: 0.82 g/L
- Pip, the Greeter is named after our founder, Sarah’s dog and beloved winery greeter, Pip.
- We love the way that dogs welcome you with excitement and make everyone feel like family.
- We hope Pip, the Greeter wines bring you as much joy as their namesake brings us!
HOW ITS MADE:
- Sourced from 12-year-old vines, the grapes were harvested and went directly to press.
- The juice was fermented in closed-top stainless-steel tanks for 20 days with no malolactic fermentation, allowing the natural crisp notes of Pinot Gris to shine.
- After fermentation was completed, it aged further in stainless-steel tanks for 4 months.
DID YOU KNOW?
Pinot Gris (Pinot Grigio) translates to "Grey Pine" as the color of the grape cluster is a greyish-cranberry red color in the shape of a pinecone. When the clear juice stays in contact with the skin, it will turn a lighter pink/salmon copper color.