100% Grüner Veltliner
Ingredients: Grapes, Tartaric Acid, Yeast, Sulfites
Earthy and crisp with notes of pineapple, citrus, and mango with a zesty texture that finishes fresh with bright acidity.
A Grüner like our Pip the Greeter is the next big thing for fans of Pinot Gris/Grigio, Dry Riesling and fun cool-climate white wines. Zingy, crispy and dry, this fun coastal white is packed with tropical fruit, lime and a mouthwatering texture that will wake up your palate!
Pairs well with seafood, salads, and sitting by the beach!
Residual Sugar: 0.59 g/L
- Pip, the Greeter is named after our CEO Sarah’s dog (and beloved winery greeter), Pip.
- We love the way that dogs welcome you with excitement and make everyone feel like family.
- We hope Pip, the Greeter brings you as much joy as its namesake brings us!
HOW ITS MADE:
- Sourced from 18-year-old vines grown by the Rava family on the coast of Monterey, California
- The grapes were de-stemmed and after pressing the juice was fermented in stainless-steel for 18 days.
- Once fermentation was completed, the wine was aged in stainless-steel for 4 months before bottling.
DID YOU KNOW?
Grüner Veltliner is the national grape of Austria and thrives in cool-to-cold climates. This is why the coast of Monterey, California is perfect for Grüner. Warm California sunshine is matched by the marine fog and cold Pacific nights. All perfect for capturing the natural acidity of the grapes.