La Mancha, Spain
60% Garnacha, 40% Tempranillo
Fruity and bold with notes of bing cherry, plum, raspberry, and cherry candies.
Imagine sitting in a cafe in Madrid, sipping on a smooth and tasty red wine as you view the stunning architecture. Odds are, you’d be sipping on a blend of Garnacha and Tempranillo, just like this one! Silky and fruity, this wine drinks so easily that your mind will be transported right to Spain. Enjoy this cherry-driven wine with or without food.
Pairs well with taco night, charcuterie, and grilled veggies!
Residual Sugar: 1.04 g/L
- Oso Pardo was named for Los Osos Pardos Cantabricos de España Norte, the brown bears of Northern Spain.
- These bears are a symbol of pride, hard work, and natural splendor, the same things that make this wine so delicious.
HOW ITS MADE
- Hand-harvested from incredibly old, 60+ year old vines, creating rich, concentrated grapes
- The wine is fermented utilizing native yeasts for approximately 14 days in stainless-steel tanks.
- After fermentation, the wine is aged briefly to allow for settling before the final blend is bottled.
DID YOU KNOW
Blending is a huge part of how Clean-Crafted winemaking can bring distinctive flavors without artificial processing aids. Garnacha (Grenache) and Tempranillo blend perfectly to bring balance between fruit, acidity and a dry finish.