Napa County, California
Earthy and creamy with notes of yellow apple, spice pear, vanilla, and toast.
Rich, creamy, buttery, toasty—these are the notes that California Chardonnay fans obsess over! That is exactly what you will find swirling in this glass of Nest. Beautiful spiced pear and vanilla round out this stunning, silky and rich new Chard release. If you loved the Middle Jane Chardonnay, one of the grape sources for this Nest Chardonnay is from the same vineyard as that incredible, bold and creamy MJ Chardonnay!
Pairs well with lobster, turkey, and mashed potatoes.
Residual Sugar: 0.06 g/L
- A nest’s presence in a vineyard is evidence of health, growth, and a flourishing ecosystem
- Nests also represent a place of warmth, love, first flights, and family
- Nest celebrates the comfort of home, the power of growth, and the splendor of nature’s little miracles
HOW ITS MADE
- The grapes for this wine were harvested from vines in Napa County, California
- After harvest, grapes were then fermented for approximately 21 days in stainless-steel tanks to undergo malolactic fermentation
- The wine then aged in stainless-steel tanks for 10 months
- The wine then moved to oak barrels to age for an additional 3 months before bottling
DID YOU KNOW?
Chardonnay is related to Pinot Noir! Chardonnay was created as a crossing between Pinot Noir and a nearly extinct grape called Gouais Blanc. This is probably why you see Chardonnay and Pinot Noir thrive in similar places.