To ensure you have the best Clean-Crafted™ experience, we're answering your most commonly asked questions about the hottest Customer Support topics.
Consultants and customers can update their own membership through their Portal. Here's how you can edit your membership:
- Sign into your Customer Account on www.scoutandcellar.com by clicking "Sign In" on the top righthand corner of the screen.
- If you have not signed into your account before, use the email address we have on file and click "forgot password" to receive an email to reset your password.
- Once signed in, in the top right hand corner, click the dropdown and select "Customer Portal."
- Once in the Customer Portal, select "My Memberships" > "Edit Subscriptions."
2. Order Updates and Tracking
How can I modify my order?
Orders cannot be modified once they are placed. Instead of emailing Support to modify/add items to an order or change the shipping address, email "CANCEL ORDER" to support, and we can void the order. You can then place a new order with the correct products or shipping.
How can I track my order?
Order tracking will be emailed to you once your package is on its way to you. Please keep our 7-12 business day shipping guarantee in mind before reaching out to us about shipping updates, because your purchase may still be on its way! If you haven’t received your purchase within that timeline, contact support and we’ll address your request accordingly.
3. Order Quality
What if something is wrong with my order?
If you received your order and something is not 100% (and it has not yet been resolved) simply reply to this email. We will expedite your request and make it right - It's part of our Do The Right Thing Guarantee!