$34 | Sonoma Valley, California
100% Cabernet Sauvignon
Residual Sugar: 0.26g/L
Fruity and bold with notes of plum, cherry, black fruit, and coffee.
Fans of Middle Jane and Fieldhouse Cabernets are going to enjoy this very limited production Cabernet from the Sonoma Valley. The proximity to the San Pablo Bay gives a cooler blue and black fruit note to the wine that layers on black cherry and freshly drawn espresso.
Pairs well with beef kebabs, Korean barbecue, and classic homestyle steak and potatoes.
- The presence of a bird’s nest in a vineyard is evidence of health, growth, and a flourishing ecosystem
- Nests also represent a place of warmth, love, first flights, and family
- Nest celebrates the comfort of home, the power of growth, and the splendor of nature’s little miracles
HOW IT'S MADE
- The grapes for this wine were harvested from vines planted in Sonoma Valley, California
- The grapes were fermented in stainless-steel tanks for 14-20 days and pumped with air at least 3 times a day
- This wine was then aged in neutral French oak barrels for 8-10 months before bottling, unfined and lightly filtered
DID YOU KNOW? Sonoma means "Valley of the Moon' in local Native American dialect. The first vineyards were planted here all the way back in 1823.