$25 | Columbia Valley, Washington
100% Chenin Blanc
Residual Sugar: 0.03g/L
Earthy and crisp with notes of green apple, lemon curd, and challah bread with a zesty finish.
Chenin Blanc is one of the most under-appreciated white wine varietals in the world. It is the perfect combination of richness, brightness, and flavor! If you love unoaked Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, or white blends, the similar flavors found in Chenin Blanc will become your new favorite. Indulge in the citrusy, creamy, toasty notes and that tart apple zing which come together in a great white wine for colder weather.
Pairs well with roasted vegetables, creamy goat cheese, and poultry dishes.
- Conte de la Terre is French for “Tale of the Land”
- Each bottle of Conte de la Terre pays homage to the rich land it comes from, and to the passion and perseverance of winemaking
HOW IT’S MADE
- The grapes for this wine were harvested from vines planted in 1983 in Columbia Valley, Washington
- After harvest, grapes were fermented for 18 days in stainless-steel tanks utilizing select yeasts
- Wine was then aged for 3 months in stainless-steel tanks and bottled, unfined and lightly filtered
DID YOU KNOW? Chenin Blanc is originally from the Loire Valley of France where you can find both dry and sweet versions. However over 50% of the world's Chenin Blanc vineyards are planted in South Africa!