$25 | Valencia, Spain
Residual Sugar: 1.9g/L
Earthy and bold with notes of raspberry, flowers, and boysenberry.
If you were to combine the silky berries or Pinot Noir and the floral, boldness of Syrah together into one wine - it would look very similar to this new release of Oso Pardo Garnacha - from the soils outside Valencia, there is a juicy elegant style to this wine that fans of California and Côtes du Rhone will love.
Pairs well with tacos, barbecue, and spicy Asian cuisines.
- Oso Pardo was named for Los Osos Pardos Cantabricos de España Norte, the brown bears of Northern Spain
- These bears are a symbol of pride, hard work, and natural splendor, the same things that make this wine so delicious
HOW IT’S MADE
- The grapes for this wine were harvested from 25-year-old vines in Valencia, Spain
- Grapes were fermented for 5 days in stainless-steel tanks on native yeasts
- Wine was then aged for 6 months in stainless-steel tanks before bottling, unfined and unfiltered
DID YOU KNOW? Garnacha is also known as Grenache! As one of the most popular blending varieties in the world, if you have enjoyed a red blend from the South of France, odds are it is based in Grenache. The Spanish version of these wines tend to be bolder and fruit-forward, where Garnacha can shine!