$32 | Sonoma Valley, CA
Residual Sugar: 0.47 g/L
Earthy and bold with notes of boysenberry, vanilla, mocha, and wild berries.
One of America's most buzzworthy grapes is back. It's Malbec time! This spicy, bold grape is a great alternative for Cabernet Sauvignon lovers and fans of red blends alike. This release has a lot going on, with notes of juicy boysenberry matched with mocha, and earthy flavors that are smooth, big and dry.
Pairs well with hearty meals like burgers, lamb, and pork chops.
- A bird’s nest’s presence in a vineyard is evidence of health, growth, and a flourishing ecosystem
- Nests also represent a place of warmth, love, first flights, and family
- Nest celebrates the comfort of home, the power of growth, and the splendor of nature’s little miracles
HOW ITS MADE
- Grapes were harvested from vines over 24 years old in Sonoma Valley, CA
- These Malbec grapes were grown by Peter Haywood, one of our Scout & Cellar grower partners
- Fermented in stainless-steel tanks for 18 days, and aged in neutral French oak barrels for 7-8 months before bottling
DID YOU KNOW?
Malbec is French! Most wine consumers think the origin of Malbec is in Argentina, but the grape variety, also known as Cot, actually originates from Southern France, and is commonly used as a blending grape in Bordeaux!