$25 | Willamette Valley, OR
90% Müller-Thurgau, 9% Pinot Gris, 1% Gewürztraminer
Earthy and crisp with notes of lemon, fresh pineapple, white pepper, celery leaf, and river rock
Müller-Thurgau (MOO-ler Toor-gow) is not only fun to say, it’s fun to drink! This crispy, earthy wine is perfect for fans of dry Riesling and crisp Pinot Gris. It is packed with zingy mineral notes, citrus and tropical flavors, with a hint of white pepper-like a Grüner Veltliner. Such a fun wine to enjoy!
Pairs well with fresh seafood, soft cheese, and patio sipping
Residual Sugar: 0.19 g/L
- Conte de la Terre is French for “Tale of the Land”
- Each bottle of Conte de la Terre pays homage to the rich land it comes from, and to the passion and perseverance of winemaking
HOW ITS MADE
- Grapes were harvested from vines over 39-years-old at Montinore Estate in Oregon
- Montinore Estate is one of Scout & Cellar's Clean-Crafted™ growing partners, and they are also certified biodynamic and organic farmers!
- Grapes were fermented in stainless-steel, then blended and aged in stainless-steel to maintain freshness and acidity, before being bottled
DID YOU KNOW?
Müller-Thurgau is a cross between Riesling and a grape called Madeleine Royale. It was the most exported grape from Germany until the 1980s and was rarely found after that time until cool climate regions in Oregon, Michigan, and New York started to plant it again!