Are you a local consultant?
A large part of the consultant community is located in Texas, where Scout & Cellar was founded in Celina, north of Dallas. We have since expanded and moved our winery to Farmers Branch, still north of Dallas, but a little closer to more local consultants!
At 2261 Morgan Parkway Suite 180, Farmers Branch, Texas 75234 we have our beloved Cellar Store where business and merch items can be purchased immediately! Even better? If you've placed an order online for local pick-up, you can stop by the Cellar Store to pick it up!
Wednesday - Friday: 10 AM - 5 PM Central
Saturday: 10AM - 4pm Central
In-Store + Curbside Pick-Up
At this time, we are offering both in-store and curbside pick-ups. When you are ready to pick up your order, please follow the steps below so your pick-up is swift to protect you and our employees. If you are picking up 3 or more orders, please submit your request at least 1 hour prior to arrival.
- After your order has been placed, please fill out the form on our contact page
- Enter the Order Number and choose Order Inquiry and Local Pick-Up as your Subject and Reason.
- In the message box, please list
- Order Last Name
- What date & time you will be arriving to pick up your order (please allow 1-2 business days from order placement to plan your pick-up)
- If choosing curbside pick-up: The make & model and color of the vehicle you'll be in
- On the day of pick-up, when you arrive at our location, make your way to the Cellar Store to shop while you wait for your order.
- For curbside pick-up, please dial 888-577-2688, ext. 6, and provide the Local Pick-Up team member with your parking spot number.
After speaking with one of the Cellar Store team members, your order will be brought out to you. Please pop the trunk or hatch for your items to be placed in your car. If you're driving a truck, your order will be placed in the truck bed. It is the driver's responsibility to make sure all items are secure for travel after pick-up.
If there is no room for our team member to place your order in your vehicle, they will let you know that your order will be left outside of the vehicle for you to place in the best spot for travel. This is to ensure we keep the pick-up contact-free and so we can continue to help other guests.
Purchasing Items at the Cellar Store
You can still purchase merch or business tools* during your pick-up. The Cellar Store is open to all guests for shopping while waiting for your order to be brought out to you.
You can now purchase wine while at the Cellar Store! Come into our all-new Tasting Room! A small selection of wines are available to taste and purchase.