Rerouting Your Order
It's important to note that because we are shipping alcohol, there are restrictions when making delivery changes to an order already in transit. The main ones being:
- Cannot be routed to a different residential address or office
- Cannot be rerouted to a different state
Using FedEx Delivery Manager to Reroute
Orders cannot be rerouted to a different residential or office address OR a different state. In cases like these, you will need to contact Scout & Cellar directly to go over your options.
If your order needs to a different address within the same area (~60 miles) as the address on the shipping label, you can easily have the order rerouted to a pick-up location. Follow the steps below:
1. From the FedEx Tracking page, click on "Manage Delivery."
2. Choose Hold At Location
3. If you have a FedEx Account, you can sign in or sign up (free account), or you can Continue as Guest.
4. Choose one of the suggested locations that work best for you or your Customer:
5. After clicking on your preferred location, click "Select."
6. On the final screen, you will be asked to confirm the info and accept the Terms & Conditions for rerouting a package.
These steps will also work if you are using the FedEx app or mobile website. Please know that rerouting your shipment may add a day to its transit time. Orders are typically held at these locations for 5 days before being returned to Scout & Cellar.